AFTER2K Network : Thai Magic The Gathering Community
August 24, 2019, 10:37:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: เจ้าของร้านคนไหนต้องการมีบอร์ดร้านเป็นของตัวเอง เพื่อประกาศงานแข่ง หรือ ประกาศขายของ ปักหมุดกระทู้ คิดค่าบริการไม่แพงคร้าบ ปีละ 2,500 เท่านั้น ติดต่อผมได้ที่ [email protected] นะครับ

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this tim  (Read 122 times)
zhanjiao1212
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:09:27 PM »

BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. Air Max 87 China . His performance throughout the playoffs, and especially the final, did the trick. Kane, whose overtime goal in 2010 gave the Blackhawks their first championship since 1961, led Chicago in scoring in the 2013 playoffs. He finished with 19 points on nine goals and 10 assists, including nine points in his final 10 games. "Its much deserved," said captain Jonathan Toews, who won the Conn Smythe three years ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room that could have won that. I dont think theres anyone better than him. They way he played down the stretch, we wouldnt be here without him. Hes a hell of a player. Im very happy for him." Kane joked that goaltender Corey Crawford (1.84 goals-against average and .932 save percentage) was snubbed. Cases also could have been made for left-winger Patrick Sharp and Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask. But Kane was one of the Blackhawks major catalysts, especially once coach Joel Quenneville reunited with Toews and Bryan Bickell on Chicagos No. 1 line. "I think it speaks more for my team than myself, personally," Kane said. "Playing with great players, it was the best year of my life just playing with these guys." Kane scored twice in Game 5 to put the Blackhawks on the verge of their second title in four years and was on the ice for two more goals in Mondays Game 6 clincher at TD Garden. Nothing about those performances surprised Dale Hunter, who coached Kane with the Ontario Hockey Leagues London Knights in 2006-07. Hunter recalled on Monday when his brother and Knights general manager, Mark, called Kane into his office 10 games into a season that began with six or seven goals and a few assists. "(Mark) said, OK, Pat, youre playing outstanding and adjusting to junior-A fine, and youre doing really good," Dale Hunter said. "(Kane) goes, No, no, you havent seen me yet. Im better than that." Its hard to see Kane playing any better than he did in this Cup final and in parts of these playoffs. He had a hat trick, including the overtime winner, to send Chicago past the Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference final. "When hes playing with the puck, hes so dynamic and skilled and fun to watch," Sharp said. "Sometimes we watch him a little bit too much. But hes a great player and once he started to get it into gear he was going to be lights out. He was lights out in this series and the last couple games against L.A." Being lights out, Kane said, had a lot to do with his teammates and linemates. "We actually came up with a name for myself this morning, calling me the Benefish, for the beneficiary of all their hard work," Kane said. "I had a couple chances to finish and ended up doing that, so got to give them the credit. "It ended up working out." Air Max Elite China .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Air Max 91 China .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. http://www.cheapairmaxfromchina.com/air-max-bw-gen-ii-china/ . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- LeBron James stripped the ball at midcourt, raced the length of the floor and lifted off for a powerful one-handed dunk. Bobcats owner Michael Jordan, seated on the Charlotte bench, could only look on helplessly. James was taking over and the Miami Heat, well, they were starting to look like the Miami Heat of the past two seasons. Unlike the first two games of the series, James made sure this game wouldnt be close. James had 30 points and 10 rebounds, and the Heat easily defeated the Bobcats 98-85 Saturday night to take a 3-0 lead in the Eastern Conference first round. Dwyane Wade added 17 points for the Heat, who can close out the best-of-seven series Monday night. "We were locked in on what needs to be done and our keys to win this game," James said. James went 10 of 18 from the field and pushed his record to 18-0 against the Bobcats since joining the Heat in 2010. Miami has won 19 straight overall against Charlotte. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said his players took a "professional approach" following a 101-97 win Game 2 that came down the wire, dedicating themselves to fixing their mistakes rather than being satisfied with the win. Now he said the challenge is closing out the Bobcats. "You dont want a series to go longer than it needs to," Spoelstra said. Al Jefferson finished with 20 points -- 15 in the first quarter -- for the Bobcats, who are still searching for the first post-season win in franchise history. After trailing most of the first half, the Heat took control in the final four minutes of the second quarter. Mario Chalmers gave Miami a 42-40 lead on a 3-pointer, Norris Cole hit a 5-foot bank shot and then another 3 from the left wing helping the Heat close the half on a 16-4 run. Miami made 8 of their first 11 3-pointers. The half, which had started with so much energy and promise for the Bobcats, ended with a colossal mistake by guard Gerald Henderson. With the clock winding down, he turned the ball over in the backcourt with 2 seconds left and then fouled James while the Miami forward was attempting a 3-pointer. James made the Bobcats pay by sinking three free throws with 0.2 left on the clock to give the Heat a 58-46 advantage at the break. "We butchered the last three-and-a-half miinutes of the first half," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Online. Said James: "I put it on my shoulders tonight to close out the quarter the right way. And I think that resulted in the way we started the third quarter." The second half was all Miami. James, who was booed loudly almost every time he touched the ball, hit a key 3-pointer and had the breakaway dunk off a steal from Josh McRoberts in the third quarter to help push the lead to 26 midway through the third. The Bobcats never mounted a series challenge after that point. James has never lost a first-round series with his teams in Cleveland and Miami going a combined 8-0. There was some intrigue entering the game. James was outspoken on Friday after taking an elbow to the throat from McRoberts in Game 2, although no flagrant foul was called on the floor. The two made contact early in the first quarter when James drove baseline and McRoberts attempted to take a charge, but officials called a blocking foul. James made the shot but missed the ensuing free throw. McRoberts walked away after the foul clapping his hands, refusing to get upset by a call that could have easily gone the other way. Slowing down Jefferson was crucial for the Heat. He hit 7 of 9 shots to start the game helped Charlotte take a 27-23 lead after the first quarter. By the middle of the second quarter, Bobcats fans, wearing all white, began chanting "M-V-P M-V-P" as Jefferson shot free throws. But Charlottes enthusiasm was short-lived as James and the Heat began flexing its muscles. Jefferson was held to just five points in the final three quarters in large part due to Chris Bosh. "They just got up in the passing lanes and made it hard for us to get Al the ball," Clifford said. "Youve got to give them credit. Their defence was terrific." The Heat also turned up the pressure on point guard Kemba Walker, trapping him out near half court. The Heat forced 14 turnovers. NOTES: The soldout crowd of 19,633 was the largest ever to see a Bobcats game at Time Warner Cable Arena. ... Bobcats owner Michael Jordan took in the game from the end of the bench. ... James has scored at least 20 points in all three playoff games ... The Heat are 19-7 in the playoffs over the past two seasons Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: